Here’s what you can expect at each meeting:
- Caring and loving environment for your children
- Delicious food, coffee and refreshments
- Engaging speakers and thoughtful discussion
- Creative activities, crafts and games
- Teaching and mentoring support from our experienced Mentor Moms
- Opportunity to connect and build relationships with other moms
Cross Community MOPS meets twice a month on Wednesday mornings from 9:30am until 11:30am. Child drop-off begins at 9:15. See our calendar for meeting dates.
$150 for the entire year (payment due at first meeting)
$80 per semester (payments due at the first meeting of each semester)
Scholarships available to ANY mom in need!
CROSS COMMUNITY CHURCH
2575 LONE PINE RD., PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL 33410
MOPS MEETINGS ARE HELD IN THE SANCTUARY (B)
Cross Community is conveniently located on the corner of Prosperity Farms Road and Lone Pine Road – 3/4 mile north of PGA Blvd. and is easily accessible from Alternate A1A, Donald Ross Road and PGA Blvd.